- In recent years, the number of Arabs in Turkey, specifically in Istanbul, the heart of the country, has increased continuously, making the availability of schools and universities teaching Arabic curriculum, whether in Arabic, Turkish, or English, a pressing need.
- We will explore Arab and international schools in Istanbul in this article. We will clarify the essential qualities in curriculum quality, the language of instruction, and factors that play a crucial role in choosing a school.
- For foreigners, the education sector has seen a rapid change in the establishment of schools, with education considered a successful investment in Turkey in general and in Istanbul in the last five years.
- You can see Iraqi, Libyan, Lebanese, Palestinian, and Yemeni curricula in Istanbul, and some schools have even adopted British, American, and Canadian curricula. Some schools have applied this idea with high efficiency, some schools have suffered from the subject, and a mock addition hasn’t worked.
International and Arab Schools in Istanbul
- How to choose the right school in Istanbul:
- Location of the school is very important.
- In Turkey, a school must also be accredited and registered with the Ministry of Education.
2. What is the point of an international school being registered with the Ministry of Higher Education in the mother country?
- It is the type of curriculum that you would like your children to study.
The distribution of international and Arab schools in Istanbul:
- International and Arab schools in Beylikdüzü.
- International and Arab schools in Esenyurt.
- International and Arab schools in Büyükçekmece.
- International and Arab schools in Bahçeşehir
- International and Arab schools in Bahçelievler.
- You can also find private schools in Bağcılar Istanbul.
- Arab and international schools in Başakşehir.
- Arab and international schools in Avcılar Istanbul.
- Schools in Beşiktaş.
- Eyüp Sultan has many Arab and international schools.
- There are international schools in Işli.
- International and Arab schools are in Kağıthane.
- International and Arab schools are in Asian Istanbul.
When choosing a school, what are the most important factors?
- What you need to know about international and Arab schools in Istanbul?
- How much do they charge to register?
- What are the essential requirements and conditions to study in international and Arab schools in Istanbul?
- Is it possible to get a student companion visa in Turkey?
Picking the right school for your kids involves a lot of factors and criteria, including:
- School for the place to live:
Because of the distances in Istanbul, getting from school to home can take you more than two hours if you pick a school far from your place of residence, which is a long, tiring, and uncomfortable process.
- It would be best if you got your school accredited and registered with the Turkish Ministry of Education.
Many educational institutions in Istanbul don’t have a license from the Ministry of Education, so the certificates granted by these schools and academies aren’t recognized by the Turkish government, causing many problems for students who study in those institutions.
For info on whether the school is registered or accredited, check the Turkish Ministry of Education Center.
Istanbul Milli Egitim Mudurlugu
Or you can visit the department’s website: https://istanbul.meb.gov.tr/
What’s the point of an international school being registered with the Ministry of Higher Education in the mother country?
An international school with an Iraqi curriculum, for example, needs to be accredited by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education in Iraq and registered in the mother country; otherwise, this school won’t receive a document at the end of the year, and the school evacuation, which allows you to keep studying there.
- You can choose from many Arab and international curricula in Istanbul, so your options are wide and varied in selecting the right curriculum for your children. For instance, you could enroll your kids in a school that teaches an up-to-date Iraqi curriculum on the international side (British or American).
The list of International and Arab schools in Istanbul in 2022. You will find the name of the schools, locations and contact details in our article.
We’ll show you a table showing a map of international and Arab schools in Istanbul, arranged into European and Asian sections, along with their curriculum and addresses:
- International and Arab schools in Beylikdüzü.
Al- Fanar International School
Kavaklı Mahallesi, 34520 Beylikdüzü / İstanbul
Tulip International Schools – Beylikdüzü Branch
Yakuplu Mahallesi, Geçit Sk. No:15, 34524 Beylikdüzü/İstanbul,
King Idriss Sanussi School – Beylikdüzü Branch
Barış Mahallesi, Sakarya Cd., Beylikdüzü / Istanbul
Yemeni International School
Namik Kemal Neighborhood, Rifat Ilgaz Cd., 160.SK, NO:6 Beylikdüzü Osb/Esenyurt/Istanbul
2. International and Arab schools in Esenyurt.
AL-Ihssan International Schools
Yeşilkent mah. 2011 Sk. No:232 Esenyurt/İstanbul
26. Sokak, Ataşehir
Al-hikma International School
Fatih Mahallesi, 19 Mayıs Blv. No:51, 34513 Beylikdüzü Organize Sanayi Bölgesi/ Esenyurt /İstanbul
169. Sk, Namık Kemal Mahallesi 34513 Esenyurt, İstanbul
Albawasel International School
Kıraç Karakolu Asayiş Büro
3. Arab and international schools in Büyükçekmece:
Istanbul International Community School
Karaagac Koyu Mah., Kahraman Cad. 27/1, Buyukcekmece
4. International schools and Arab schools in Bahcesehir:
Al, Manara International School
Bahcesehir 1. Kısım, Mah. Sakarya cad. No:45/A, Basaksehir/İstanbul, Turkey,
Libyan School in Istanbul
Curricula: Libyan/ American/ British
Bahçeşehir 2. kısım mah / turgut özal bulvarı/ bina no 64G-H Başakşehir, İst
5. Arab and international schools in Bahçelievler:
Al-Manar International Schools – YeniBosna Branch
Çobançeşme, Bilge Sk. No:2, 34196 Bahçelievler/İstanbul
Tel: + 905524991660
Al, Aqsa International Schools
Aksa Dünya Koleji, Hürriyet Mahallesi, Ahmet Yesevi Cad. Sümbül Sok. No:27, 34192 Bahçelievler/ İstanbul.
Tulip International Schools – Yenibosna Branch
Gamze Sk. No:3, Yenibosna Merkez Mahallesi, 34197 Bahçelievler/Yenibosna Mahalesi Istanbul, Turkey
Almaarifa Academy International Schools
Yenibosna Merkez Mahallesi, Çınar Cd. No: 20, 34197 Bahçelievler/İstanbul
6. Private schools in Bağcılar Istanbul:
Jasmine Palestinian International Schools
Demirkapı Mahallesi, İnönü Cad 1621 Sk. No:10, 34214 Mahmutbey Bağcılar/İstanbul, Türkiye.
Private Alfayez International School Bağcılar
100. 100. Yıl Mahallesi, 2/1. Sk. No:7, 34204 Bağcılar/İstanbul
Safir Private International School Bağcılar
Bağlar Mahallesi, Şht. Hasan Uzun Sk. No:9A, 34209 Bağcılar/İstanbul
Arab International Schools
Mahmutbey, Can Sk. No:15, 34218 Bağcılar/İstanbul
7. Arab and international schools in Başakşehir:
Huda International Schools
Kayabaşı Mah, Ulubatlı Hasan
Caddesi No: 9/1 D: a blok, 34494 Başakşehir/İstanbul
Al_ Aqsa International Schools
Ziya Gökalp Mahallesi, Bedrettin Dalan Bulvarı, Aykosan Sanayi Sitesi No:2, 34490 İkitelli Osb/Başakşehir/İstanbul
Al- Andalus Schools
İkitelli OSB Mah. Aykosanyonetim Sok. No: 1, Aykosan, Site, 34490 Başakşehir
Al- Awael International School
Başakşehir, Kayabaşı Mah. Ulubatlı Hasan Caddesi Bahçetepe, Kayaşehir Bulvarı, 34480 Başakşehir/İstanbul
8. Arab and international schools in Avcılar:
Mohammed Al, Fatih Schools
Merkez mah. gulistan sokak bena no: 15. avclar/İstanbul, Turkey
Al-Manar International Schools – Avcılar Branch
Üniversite Mahallesi, Üniversite mah. Erguvan Sok. No:10/A1, 34320 Avcılar/İstanbul
Al, Nahda School
Firuzköy Mahallesi, Nacip Fazıl Cd no 9
MEF international school (Private MEF International School Beşiktaş)
9. Schools in Beşiktaş:
Ulus Mah. Oztopuz Cad. Leylak Sok. 34343 Ortakoy / Besiktas / Istanbul/ Turkey
Tel: + 902123622633
10. Arab and international schools in Eyüp Sultan:
School of Amjad aloroba
Davutağa Cd. 26-1, Nişanca Mahallesi
11. International schools in Şişli:
Al-Umma Academy School – Şişli Branch
Fulya Mahallesi, Ortaklar Cd. No:40,
12. Arab and international schools in Kağıthane:
Sudanese Turkish Friendship School
Gürsel Mah_ Nurtaç Cad
Invention Sok _ No:1
Kağıthane _ Istanbul
Merkez, Burcu Sk. No:6, 34406
King Idris Al-Senussi School
GÜRSEL MAHALLESİ NURTAÇ CADDESİ
SELMA SOKAK NO. 3 KAĞITHANE /İSTANBUL
13. Arab and international schools in Istanbul, Asia, Anatolian Side:
Istanbul international school
Campus A – Pre-School:
Turistik Çamlıca Cad. No 29 / Üsküdar- İstanbul-TURKEY 34692
Campus B – Primary School:
Turistik Çamlıca Cad. No 12 / Üsküdar- İstanbul-TURKEY 34692
Campus C – Middle – High School:
Harman Sok. No 1 / Üsküdar- İstanbul-TURKEY 34398
Tel: + 902163350055
How much does it cost to go to international and Arab schools in Istanbul? Do I need to pay a registration fee to attend these schools?
- In Istanbul, annuity prices depend on the curriculum, whether the curriculum is taught in more than one language, and how good the teachers are.
How can I study in an international school in Istanbul?
Here are some essential requirements and conditions:
Before registering at international and Arab schools in istanbul, the student must first get admitted into the school. To get accepted, the student must pay the school’s fees and submit the following documents:
- A valid passport.
- An updated transcript with the grades.
- A letter of recommendation.
- A motivation letter.
- A language certificate (if you have one)
The student must get a student visa after admission, an identity document, and submit a financial capacity letter.
What’s the process for getting a student’s utility visa in Turkey?
- Most families spend time with their children during school hours, and student parents do not require a visa to visit their children, which is one of the advantages of studying in Turkish schools. Families who buy property in Turkey can get Turkish Citizenship and a passport if the property’s value exceeds 250,000 US dollars. Still, if the property’s value is less than 250,000 US dollars, applicants will get temporary residence, for up to ten years.
- This article aims to explain the subject of international and Arab schools in Istanbul and give a general overview.
- Some of you also asked us about studying in Turkish schools, so do you think that the time is right to enroll your children in international and arab schools in İstanbul?
- So the rates for registration in these schools start from approximately 1000 USD. If teaching in English is available, it is roughly $2000, and in some highly qualified schools with global curricula, the registration fee may reach 5000 USD.