- A fantastic project is being built in Istanbul in the Nisantasi area to view the city’s skyline and the Bosphorus Sea.
- You won’t find a better home built with elegance and extravagance.
- Nisantasi, in Istanbul, is where you’ll find global and international fashion brands.
- The project is the very best in the city.
- These properties are suitable in the heart of everything you need, close to shops, top boutiques, and transport.
- One of Istanbul’s most unique and impressive residential developments, this project offers several luxury-designed properties for sale.
- It’s perfect for a family living in Turkey, and the completion date is March 2023.
- This building site contains six blocks and 160 properties on a plot of land measuring 60,000m2 with incredible views from all sides.
- You won’t find a better place in this area if you’re looking for green living and healthy home concepts.
- Those properties on the higher floors have fantastic views of the Bosphorus and the skyline of Istanbul.
- Nisantasi is the Manhattan of Istanbul, where you can find the best stores, boutiques, and brands.
- Nisantasi is one area that comes to mind when you think of art, culture, and luxury shopping in Istanbul because it’s one of the most prestigious neighborhoods.
- It takes a short walk to get to public transportation for people who move around the city every day for work.
Why should I buy this property?
- Stunning views of the Bosphorus and skyline
- Ranging in size from two bedrooms up to six bedrooms
- One of the most luxurious projects in Istanbul.
- Brands and stores from all over the world.
- Perfect for year-round living in heart of the city
- 7/24 Security
- Private pool on the terrace
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Fully Equipped Gym and Pilates
- Movie theater and music room
- Sauna and Turkish Bath
- Indoor Parking
- American Hospital | 2 min
- City’s Nisantasi Mall | 3 min
- Metro station | 4 min
- Macka Park | 4 min
- Acibadem Hospital | 4 min
- Dolmabahce Palace | 6 min
- Besiktas ferry port | 9 min
- Taksim Square | 9 min