Foreigners looking for a good place to live in Turkey have many locations. However, Istanbul is the most desirable and popular destination for real estate investment. Do you know! Where To Buy Property in Turkey?
Turkish culture, economy, and history are centered in Istanbul. In addition to being the largest and most populous city in Turkey, it’s a hub of education, tourism, and business. Real estate is, therefore, quite a thriving market here. From 2013 to the present time, over 40,000 properties have been purchased by foreigners in Istanbul.
The city is, therefore, a very attractive market for foreign investors. Properties within the city’s outskirts are available at very affordable prices. Istanbul focuses on offering modern infrastructure and architecture trends and onsite amenities and facilities, such as cafes, restaurants, parks, swimming pools, shops, and gyms.
Additionally, there is an enormous diversity of neighbourhoods so that you can lead an urban life. The most popular areas in Istanbul are Nisantasi, Taksim, Besiktas and Kadikoy. Overall, it offers many options for foreign nationals who want to live here.
Istanbul’s Best Neighborhoods To Buy Property in Turkey
Istanbul, being the business and economic hub, is incredibly diverse. So, any working foreigners or retirees relocating to the country can check out Istanbul’s many neighbourhoods to find a great investment opportunity. The aesthetics of Istanbul have changed dramatically over the last two decades. It’s spread out into beautiful surrounding districts, allowing foreigners to enjoy city life without hassle. Investing in real estate in some of these Istanbul neighbourhoods is smart.
- Nişantaşı is on the European side of Istanbul, Turkey.
- The area is very popular for shopping. It is one of Istanbul’s most exclusive neighborhoods.
- The site includes upscale shops, shopping malls, cafés, pubs, restaurants, and nightclubs. You’ll be eligible for citizenship by investing in Nisantasi.
- Taksim is in the Beyoglu district and is considered the heart of Istanbul. It is a central part of Istanbul.
- There are some of Turkey’s oldest mosques here. Older neighbourhoods may have a different architectural quality.
- Beşiktaş is one of the most popular and valuable districts in Istanbul.
- Besides tourist attractions and business areas, it offers shopping centres such as Zorlu Center and Acibadem Fulya Hospital, Liv Hospital, OTA and Jinemed Hospital.
- The site has outstanding Turkish universities, such as Bogazici University, Bahcesehir University, and Yildiz Technical University and beautiful views of the Bosphorus. The district also has a lot of chic cafes.
- It’s close to the financial districts and offers beautiful Bosphorus views.
- Sariyer is one of the top choices of families who move to Istanbul because of its proximity to greenery. You can buy mansions, villas, and luxury homes in the district.
- One of the most popular areas of Istanbul is Kadikoy, located in the Asian part of the city, which combines history with modernity simultaneously, making it the first choice for tourists and one of the advantages of living in the area.
- Kadikoy is an excellent place to live due to its easy accessibility throughout the region, where it has several means of transportation through the land, air, and sea, and is located 20 kilometres from Sabiha Airport, as well as Haydarpasa train station located in the centre of the area, in addition to the presence of an Eminonu ferry port.
Another most preferred city is Bodrum.
- Bodrum has sea view villas, stone houses, and detached villas with big gardens.
- It has a great climate, so it’s a great place to spend winters. Moreover, Bodrum is also home to a large foreign community with many British retirees.
If you want to buy a property, do not hesitate to contact us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.